It’s a privilege to make a difference in the lives of seniors. The challenge is to provide enriching information that touches every Elderly heart, touches every person who visits this website.
Donate to Silver Inning Foundation :Save Tax and Make a Difference to our Elders
If you feel we have done justice to the cause of Senior Citizens and made difference to life of our Elders and if you would like to support our effort to work with our Elders, please donate to the ‘Silver Inning Foundation’ to help us expand our network and for our outreach programme/services to our Elders.
Your Donation can help us to support our following programme:
4. Capacity Building of Old Age Homes , Senior Citizens Associations & NGO’s
5. Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
6. Elder Abuse cases
7. Health & Memory Camps
8. Home Visits
9. Monthly Ration
10. Promotion of Talent
11. Social Media Campaign
12. Assisted Device
18. Research & Development
20. Silver Innings FC Football Team
1) People in India: can pay by Cheque /Demand Draft / Bankers Cheque: in favour of ‘Silver Inning Foundation’ accompanied by a covering letter with your Name, Postal Address, Contact No., Email and PAN Number to Correspondence Address : Silver Inning Foundation, C/o. Bldg no J/47-48, Shop no. 10, Opp. Navgraha Bldg, Poonam Sagar Complex, Behind Allahabad Bank, Mira Road East.Maharashtra. India – 401107. You can also send your query to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: 09987104233 (Monday to Friday only).
2) People in India can also Pay by Bank Transfer / NEFT to below account:
Bank Account detail: Account Number: 018010100538299
Account Name: Silver Inning Foundation
Account Type: Saving A/C
Bank address: AXIS Bank Ltd., Nandnandan Bhavan, Sodawala Lane, Borivali (West) ,Mumbai, India – 400092
IFS Code: UTIB0000018
3) People outside India: CAN NOT donate to us , as we don’t have FCRA(required for foreign donation). But you can email us at email@example.com , if you intend to do that with amount to donate , we will try to help you do so with official permission from government.
Corporate / CSR Donation / Funding: You can donate us any amount for our general or Corpus Funding . If you are interested in funding specific project , please do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org , we will get back to you with project proposal after understanding your need.
Donations to Silver Inning Foundation are eligible for tax benefits under Sec. 80G of the Income-Tax Act 1961 (50% tax exemption) to people of India.
Silver Inning Foundation is registered ‘NOT FOR PROFIT’ (NGO) under the:
1) Societies Registration Act of 1860
2) The Bombay Public Trusts Act 1950 vide registration number
3) Reg.No. U/s, 80-G from the Income Tax
To uphold and secure the rights of elderly and actively work towards improving their quality of life by networking, advocating and researching elderly issues and providing a wide range of services according to their needs
1. To advocate and create awareness of elderly rights and issues at micro and macro level.
2. To address basic needs of the elderly (aged 50yrs +) and their family members.
3. To provide and create innovative programmes and services for the elderly that enable them to reintegrate back into society with dignity.
4. To promote research and development on issues related to elderly.
5. To develop and implement training of professionals and para-professionals in Gerontology, Geriatrics and Geriatric Care Management.
Being relatively new entry to ageing sector working since April 2008, we are confident that with your support and blessings we will accomplish in 2012 and beyond.
With our dedication, passion and with help of our networking partners we are trying to make a measurable, meaningful, and sustainable impact on the life of our Elders around the globe.
Together we at Silver Inning Foundation are working towards our Vision of creating Elder Friendly World where Ageing becomes a Positive and Rewarding Experience.
To stay connected with the other like minded members of the website click on Following:
Suggestions / Feedback
We would like to know what did you like most in silver Innings , how did you like this website, what is your suggestion, what you would like to see in Silver Innings.
We believe that there is always room for improvement and there is lot more to be done.
We are waiting to hear from you:
We at Silver Innings encourage people’s participation and would like you to be involve in providing updates for this website for the cause.
It will be our pleasure to publish articles / presentation written by you – your friends, any News and Events, any website or documents you liked something which you would others to know then please send such writings to:
Please note final say on publishing will be on the Founder and any article rejected does not mean to hurt or undermine person’s image or credibility.
By sending us something to publish, will also be understood that you have given us permission / sought permission for publication in Silver Innings.
There is no remuneration / Honorarium paid for published material.
Any work is incomplete without the publicity and awareness.
We hope you have liked Silver Innings and would request you to help us to Spread the Word about our work and the Website.
Things you can do:
Email Friends — send an email out your family and friends.
The more people use Silver Innings the more it will benefit the cause of Elderly A simple email to spread the word can go a long way!
Logo — Add a Silver Innings logo to your website, blog or profile:
Select Following design to suit your Website / Blog click here to download the logo of Silver Innings
Add a Link: you can add Silver Innings link to your website / blog
Please copy paste the following HTML code Silver Innings
Email Footer — Add footer to your emails.
One of the best ways to promote Silver Innings and the cause of Elderly is to add a message to the bottom of your outgoing e-mails.
Blog — Write about Silver Innings on blogs and message boards.
Homepage — Make Silver Innings your homepage as well as the homepage on all of the computers in your company / organisation
Press — Tell the media about Silver Innings
Twitter – Support Silver Innings on Twitter
Facebook — Support Silver Innings on Facebook
Talks: You can talk about Silver Innings in community meetings, Talk Show, World Elders Day, and World Alzheimer’s Day
Tell us: Inform us about the site where we can submit link for Silver Innings