Indian Tourist offices overseas, Click here
Visa Guidelines for India
Visa for India is a must unless you are a national of neighboring countries like Nepal, Bhutan and Maldives. Know the procedure
- The Ministry of Tourism is the nodal agency for the development and promotion of Tourism in India
- Religious Festivals Tour of India
- Cultural Festivals Tour of India
- Pilgrimage Travel of India
- Wild Life Tour of India
- Yoga Tour
- Ayurveda Tour
- Himalaya Tour
- Andhra Pradesh State Tourism Department
- Andhra Tourism Virtual Tours
- Delhi Tourism Development Corporation
- Department of Tourism, Assam.
- Department of Tourism & Culture, Government of Orissa.
- Goa Tourism Development Corp
- Haryana Tourism Corporation
- Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corp. Ltd.
- Jammu & Kashmir Tourism
- Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation ( KSTDC )
- Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation Ltd.
- Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation.
- Maharashtra Tourism
- Punjab Tourism Development Corporation (PTDC)
- Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Ltd.
- Uttar Pradesh Tourism – The Land of Taj Mahal.
- West Bengal Tourism
- Air Charters IndiaAir Charters India, a part of the STIC Travel Group
- Air Deccan
- Air India.
Air-India is India’s national carrier.
- Air Sahara
- GoAirlines (India) Pvt. Ltd
India International Airways Ltd.
India International Airways Ltd has the distinction of having introduced Air Taxi services to the Indian Skies in 1990. IIA has a fleet of helicopters and fixed-wing aircraft to serve your diverse needs of business, recreation and ambulance flight.
- Indian Airlines
- Jet Airways
- Kingfisher Airlines
- KLM India
- Lufthansa India Airlines.
- Multi Track
Multi Track air charters & Leasing was set up in India in 1996 by an Ex-Airline Pilot (formerly Fighter Pilot of Indian Air Force) and is the first specialist charter flight agency of its kind in India.
- Paramount Airways [P] Ltd
- Sabena Airlines in India.
- Sam Aviation (P) Ltd
- SpiceJet Ltd
- TajAir Limited
- The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)
The Directorate General of Civil Aviation is the regulatory body in the field of Civil Aviation primarily responsible for regulation of air transport services to/from/within India and for enforcement of civil air regulations, air safety and airworthiness standards. The regulations are in the forms of the Aircraft Act, 1934, the Aircraft Rules, the Civil Aviation Requirements, the Aeronautical Information Circulars.