Guide for optimum use of this website www.silverinnings.in
This article gives you a brief guide through which you can browse this site to get the desired information and provides you with a mini manual for exploiting the features and resources of this website.
- First thing that you will notice about this website is its basic layout structure. The website Silver Innings has been designed with the layout concept considering the ease for elder people. The layout is divided into basic 5 parts i.e.
In home pageyou will notice short description of silver innings and shortcut link of gallery, testimonials events & partners .
There are useful float buttons i.e. – decrease text size and + increase text size. After clicking in these buttons the text size in the content window will increase or decrease so the content is legible even for the elders who will be able to read without their glasses or magnifying glass.
There is a link for music in the section Hobbies & Activities under the sub link Amusement. Here we have uploaded few music files that can be downloaded and stored onto your computer. These files are in mp3 format and shall take sometime to download depending upon the speed of the internet connection on your computer.
Similarly there is a link called Games & Puzzles which has in built sudoku game and links through which you can download various other games and puzzles for your entertainment.
In the gallery section there is silver inning events and old age home.
We have also given the option to download the logo so that you can advertise Silver Innings.
Users can print articles from their acrobat reader software from the option file – print.
In the section ask the expert users can ask their queries in a very precise description so that it shall be easy for the experts to understand and reply to you at the earliest.
For any queries or suggestion please feel free to write to us (firstname.lastname@example.org)or contact us so that we can make this website more informative and useful for everyone.
To bookmark this website for Internet Explorer users you can go to the option favorites and click add to favorites and for Mozilla Firefox you can go to the option bookmarks and click bookmark this page.
Please try to advertise about Silver Innings by recommending the website to your friends and acquaintances, adding the link to your website, mailing about the website to your friends, being member with the organization and through whatever other means you can do so as this is a non profit, no loss organization striving hard to make this world a better place for living for the senior citizens with making ageing successful phenomenon. Your contribution shall be helpful for the organisation.
- Top Bar – on top bar you can see our email address. You can connect with us using social media like Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram & Blog. And at the left side there is search box for searching the favorite content on website.
- Header Bar – consisting of the logo & navigation menu link and submenu for navigating one menu to another menu .
- Body or Content – this is in the middle of the screen where all the content of the particular links is displayed along with the sub links at the top of the body. There also many links for pdf files that can be loaded in a new window.
- Footer Bar – consists all the important links() of the website , a visitor counter & contact details & advertisement at the bottom.